Fire damages house on Bradt Street; 1 adult and 3 children displaced
Chattanooga, TN – According to the Chattanooga Fire Department, this unfortunate incident occurred right after 9 p.m. Sunday.
It happened in the 1400 block of Bradt Street.
Chattanooga Fire Department crews responded to a report of a house fire.
The responding crews saw smoke coming from the house.
They were able to extinguish the fire in 20 minutes.
Chattanooga Fire Department officials say the fire originated in the stove.
No one was injured in this incident.
The home sustained smoke and water damage throughout.
This is a developing story and it will be updated as new information become available.