Firefighters responded to a house fire Friday morning on E 28th Street
Chattanooga, TN – According to the Chattanooga Fire Department, this unfortunate incident occurred around 2:09 a.m. early Friday morning.
It happened on E 28th Street.
Chattanooga Fire Department crews responded to a report of a house fire.
The responding crews discovered that one adult and two children were home at the time and all got out safely.
The fire was reportedly caused by candles and it caused significant damage to the interior of the house.
The American Red Cross assisted the family, officials said.
No other information is available at the moment.
This is a developing story and it will be updated as new information become available.