Chattanooga, TN – According to the Chattanooga Fire Department, this unfortunate incident occurred around 3:52 a.m. early Sunday morning.

It happened in the 1800 block of E 4th.

Chattanooga Fire Department crews responded to a report of a house fire.

The responding crews discovered that one of the residents was trapped in the bathroom by the fire.

They quickly threw ladders up and got the woman down safely.

Another family member got out on her own.

No injuries were reported, officials said.

According to the Chattanooga Fire Department, a candle burring in the woman’s bedroom caught her nightgown on fire.

This is a developing story and it will be updated as new information become available.