Fire damages house on Curtis Street; no injuries reported
Chattanooga, TN – Chattanooga Fire Department crews said this incident occurred around 1 p.m. Saturday.
It happened in the 2700 block of Curtis Street.
Chattanooga Fire Department crews responded to a report of a house fire.
The responding crews were able to quickly extinguish the fire.
No injuries were reported, officials said.
The fire was reportedly started from a space heater.
Officials said that you should leave at least 3 ft around heaters.
This is a developing story and it will be updated.