With this recipe you can reduce warts – All you need is 2 common culinary ingredients
My aunt from Houston, Texas told me about this recipe and I’ve been using it ever since. It works great. Almost everyone has had a wart at least once, and some are more troubled by it than others. Warts often appear if you have a weakened immune system, in which case you will be sensitive to the human papillomavirus. This virus causes the skin cells to grow and warts to develop.
There are many remedies available for warts, but they are often expensive and quite unnecessary. To prevent the growth and spread of warts, you can use two ingredients that are common culinary ingredients, but they also work perfectly as an anti-wart remedy. All you need is a fresh lemon and garlic. These are both natural antibiotics that have been used for many years for skin infections.
Garlic and Lemon
Garlic is considered one of the most powerful natural antibiotics. Garlic has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties due to the substance, allicin.
For this reason, eating and applying garlic will help inhibit wart growth. The acid in the lemon helps regulate the skin’s pH level. Like garlic, lemon also has anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. In addition, lemon also has a positive effect on scars. Scars will be less obvious and will heal faster.
- 1 garlic clove
- The juice of half a lemon
- Bandage (if necessary).
- Mash the garlic clove until you have a thick paste. Then mix this paste with the juice of half a lemon.
- Wait for a few minutes to allow the ingredients to get a little slimy, and then apply the mixture directly to the wart.
- Make sure to cover the affected area completely, then apply a small bandage around it so that the mixture can work overnight.
- The next day, rinse your skin with plenty of water and dry it thoroughly.
- Repeat this treatment every night until your wart is completely gone.